Laugh and learn alongside your kid with online courses designed to help foster the next generation of makers, creators, and thinkers.
- Not a lot of prep time
- Good for all types of interests and a wide range of ages
- Tons of educational fun!
In The Classroom
The first educational screen time platform designed to help teachers like you prepare the future generations for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Ideal for not tech savvy teachers
- Full package with lesson plans and tutorial videos
- Created by education experts using the MIT didactical framework
I was hesitant to start with the STEM lessons because I don’t know that much about technology. But your instruction videos make it a piece of cake! And the best part is that I learn right along with them…
Samira (2nd Grade Teacher)
Access to over 120 STEM and Technology video tutorials
Download loads of printable materials and worksheets
Happy and smart kids, well prepared for the future
Designed to help foster the next generation of makers, inventors and creative thinkers.
How it works
1. Pick a course. There are courses for solo or team work and every age and interest!
2. Prepare the activity. Collect the materials, print the worksheets and start the tutorial video.
3. Educational Fun! The videos guide your kids step by step through each course.
It’s like having another teacher in the classroom with me! Your lessons save me so much time, both in lesson preparation and in teaching and guiding the students in the classroom.
Tim (Middle School Teacher)